Thursday 7 August 2008

Katy Perry wants advice from Madonna

Katy Perry has announced that she is hoping to receive advice from her perfection Madonna.

The 'I Kissed A Girl' vocalizer has verbalized a desire for longevity in the music industry - and believes that Madonna is the charles Herbert Best person to turn to for guidance.

"I really wanna have a sit-down dinner party with Madonna," Katy is quoted by the Daily Star as saying. "I'm waiting for that open invitation. I wanna ask her how she's made it through all of this and still continues. It's credibly a fate of centring, diet and focus, and self-control, just if she would only give me a little advice - I truly wanna pick her brain."

Perry added that she was thrilled when she heard that the Queen of Pop is a fan of her track 'Ur So Gay'.

"It was insane. I freaked out," she said. "My eyes big up with fluid, with tears, merely I didn't cry. I was just very aroused."

> Click here for our followup of Katy Perry's single



More info